5 Favourite things in London on winter time and not only.
Winter time is a great time to take walks around the crowded city not being to careful about snow. It doesn’t snow too much here in the UK. Do holidays shopping and stay with the ones you love!
I certainly have many things that I love to do in London but I hereby I post my #top5.
As from my writing results that I am a big fan of sightseeing I have some great pictures for you through the text and I hope you enjoy every each of them.
1. Winter Wonderland – is the most amazing amusement park I have ever seen in my life. With so many attractions and possibilities to have fun this park gives you rides, food, entertainment and so much mulled whine to keep you warm in this cold season.
2. Festivities on Carnaby & Oxford Street and the decorations attached. Millions of people walk through the streets of London everyday with so much enthusiasm and fun to see the beautiful architectures, decorations and not only. I personally like the atmosphere , always festive, always fun and full of life. Could be tiring at times but if you don’t mind being pushed and shoved in the crowd then you are good.
3. Marble Arch Tube Station is on my top list of favourite tube stations. Colourful design brings your mood up and puts a smile on your face whenever you feel down. Therefore the best picture to represent is this one. (This continues throughout the year.)
4. Guards Palace has the most outstanding horses for etiquette and display. I always stop and stare to see some great exhibits of art through the Royal collection.
5. And the last but not least Westminster and Hyde Park. Colossal landscapes with lots of history and things to document yourself on. Just stop and look for several minutes and try to imagine the longevity of these places and how many important events have they hosted.